|Business Type:||Trading Company|
|Location:||Shanghai, China (Mainland)|
|Main Products:||Glossy Photo Paper,Inkjet Photo Paper,Stick Glossy Photo Paper,4R...|
|Total Revenue:||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets:||North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa|
- JOJO GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER
- JOJO RC WATERPROOF PAPER
- JOJO MATTE INKJET PHOTO PAPER
- JOJO SELF-ADHESIVE PRINTABLE PAPER
- JOJO ROLL PHOTO PAPER
- PHOTO PAPER PICTURE SHOW
- Sale JOJO Photo Paper 180g A4 Gloss...
- 200g A4 JOJO Photo Paper Glossy Ink...
- Best JOJO Photo Paper 200g Waterpro...
- Sale JOJO 200g 4R Waterproof Photog...
- Selling 240gsm JOJO Photo Paper Glo...
- JOJO Photo Paper 260g RC Gloss Wate...
- JOJO 200g Picture Printing High Glo...
- JOJO Premium 4R RC Photo Paper
- Hot Sale 260g A4 Premium RC Waterpr...
- JOJO Premium RC Glossy Photo Paper
- JOJO Photo Paper Premium Quality In...
- Sale JOJO 200g 4R Waterproof Photo ...
- JOJO 200gsm 4R Glossy Paper
- JOJO 200g Waterproof Photo Paper
- JOJO 200g Waterproof Glossy Photo P...
- JOJO 180g A4 High Quality Glossy Ph...
- Sales JOJO 200g High Glossy photo p...
- JOJO 240gsm High Glossy Photo Paper
- Sales JOJO A4 Transparent Self-adhe...
- JOJO 200gsm High Glossy Photo Paper
- Sales JOJO Photo Paper Roll Glossy ...
- JOJO Photo Paper High Glossy Inkjet...
- JOJO Photo Paper Premium Roll Photo...
- JOJO Photo Paper Inkjet Photo Paper
- JOJO Roll Premium Quality Glossy Ph...
Good Memory, Good Picture...
1. How to use
• (1) The glossy side is printing surface. Set the paper with the printing surface facing the inkjet nozzle. (The backside is not suited for printing) .
• (2) On some printer, the setting (printing reference, quality setting etc.) can be adjusted to obtain more vivid and higher quality images. Please refer to the introduction manual for your printers
• (3) Try select glossy /photo paper or similarly named setting for the media type setting, together with the highest quality setting available for the print quality.
• 2.Precautions on use
• (1) When loading the paper, try not to touch the printing surface with your fingers. So not bend or fold the paper
• (2) Be careful not to scratch the paper surface when taking the paper out of or putting it into the packaging.
• (3) If the paper is curled, flatten before printing.
• (4) If the paper feed mechanism does not work properly with multiple sheets of paper, feed the paper one sheet at the time.
• (5) Printing may be unsatisfactory due to incorrect ink or printing modes. Read the instruction manual of your printer, and adjust the equipment setting accordingly.
• (6) After printing, do not touch the printed surface or stack other sheets on it until the paper is completely dry.
• (7) Do not attempt to rapidly dry the printed surface with the hair drier or similar equipment
• (8) Do not use markers or highlighter pens on the image portion. Such pens may leave prints discolored by water or moisture, and resulting blurring.
• 3.Notes of maintaining quality and storing after printing
• Pay attention to the following points to avoid blurring, discoloration of the fading of the printed image
• (1) This paper dries quickly, but do not touch the printed surface or pile up the paper before the ink dries completely
• (2) To store the printed paper, dry thorough as mentioned above and place it in frame with a glass or acrylic cover.
• (3) Avoid display the printed paper, dry thoroughly as mentioned above and place it in a frame with a glass or acrylic cover
• (4) Avoid displaying the printed paper outdoor or in location with high temperature, humidity or direct sunlight
• (5) When displaying or storing the printed paper, keep it away from ozone source, such as monitors, TV sets etc
• (6) Unused paper should be stored in the original package avoiding high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Email to this supplier